Just a heads up, I will be starting new runs over the next couple days that will have a different step size in a computationally intensive section of our code. Through some work we did, we found that this step size could be optimized and reduced to improve the speed at which our code runs without sacrificing accuracy. We expect to see these runs complete in about 1/5th the time depending on the platform. Credits will hopefully still be calculated correctly, but if you think they are not for these runs please post here. If these runs cause you any trouble with these runs or you notice you stop receiving work units please post that here too. These runs will all include the tag _fast_ in the work unit name so it should be easy to track.
For now, these optimizations will only be used on the Modfit code, but in the near future we plan on also using them on original separation code, too.
If you have any questions about this optimization or problems, please let me know,