PROFILES IN ASTRONOMY AND RELATED SCIENCES
Your responses to the following 8 questions will help readers search by name, geographic region, time period, and other considerations.
1. What is your full name (first, middle, last),
and your nickname?
Bruce is always good.
2. When were you born? (day, month, year)
April 3, 1956
3. Where were you born? (city/town, state/province, nation)
Brooklyn, New York. But I grew up in New City, NY, where we moved in 1960.
4. What is your current nationality?
5. What secondary, undergraduate, and graduate schools did you attend? Please list each school by name, state/province, country, and degree(s).
Clarkstown High School North, New City, NY, 1970-74
The Juilliard School, NYC, 1972-79 (Precollege, BM and MM in Music Composition and Literature and Materials of Music [Music Theory])
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NY, approximately 1988 to 2000) (Ph.D in Music Theory and Composition)