1: IAA LECTURE: Next IAA public lecture: Wednesday 3
December, QUB, at 7.30 p.m. It will be given by Prof Tom Ray, of
the Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies. Title: "The Einstein
Lens and a Tale of Two Eclipses.”
2. Possible aurorae: A high-speed solar wind stream is buffeting
Earth's magnetic field.
3. IFAS Calendar 2015 is now available.
4. Ground-based detection of super-Earths.
6. Geminid Meteors, 13-14 December
7. IAA SUBSCRIPTIONS
8. IAA Observing Nights at Delamont Country Park
9. Xmas shows at Armagh Planetarium
10. Cosmic stocking fillers & Christmas nights out at BCO