1. IAA New Season Opening Lecture 24 Sep: Latest Science
Results from Rosetta, by Leo Enright
2. EQUINOX. The Sun will cross the celestial equator southwards
on Sep 23 at 03.29 BST.
4. Special Krauss lecture at QUB, 22 October: "Cosmic
Connection: from the Big Bang to life on Earth and Beyond."
5. IAA Observing Nights at Delamont Country Park
6. World Space Week: October 4 to 11; UK Launch in N. Ireland!
7. ARCHAEOASTRONOMY TRIP TO NEWGRANGE and KNOWTH, 11 October
8. Astronomical Orientation of Lough Gur Stone Circle
9. Irish Archaeoastronomy online
10. The Elements in the Universe: Ulster Museum, 11 October
11. TAMING THE ELEMENTS LECTURE SERIES, Ulster Museum
12. ROSETTA's probe to land on Comet on 11 November
13. COMET NEAR-MISS WITH MARS, Oct 19