1. IRISH ASTRONOMICAL ASSOCIATION Public Lecture, March 5,
7.30pm: "Astronomy: My Journey", by Carl O'Beirnes.
2. End of the World (again)
3. ISS: The International Space Station continues its current
series of evening passes over Ireland.
4. HAZARDS OF GOING TO MARS
5. Seeing Earth from Mars (if we do go there)
6. Rabbit Resurrection! China's Yutu, or Jade Rabbit, Rover on the
Moon is not dead after all!
7. National Astronomy Week; This runs from 1 to 8 March.
8. ALIENS AT ARMAGH PLANETARIUM, 1 March.
9: CORK: BCO Events