Congratulations to our Einstein@Home volunteers for discovering seven new radio pulsars!
Four were found in data from the Arecibo radio telescope, by
- Mel S. Stark, Illinois, USA
- Jyrki Ojala, Turku, Finland
- Paul Frei, Switzerland
- Matthias Pfister, Switzerland
- Ryan D. Morton, Michigan, USA
- Josef Hahn, Neuss, Germany
- Charles Robert Adams II, New Mexico, USA ,
and three were found in archival data from the Parkes radio telescope, by
- Aku Leijala, Veikkola, Finland
- Augusto Cortemiglia, Tortona, Italy
- Jürgen Sauermann, Berlin, Germany
- Stan Galka.
Further details can be found on our Arecibo Discoveries Page and on our Parkes Discoveries Page and will be published in due course.
A big "thank you"! to all of our volunteers. So far, Einstein@Home has discovered 46 new radio pulsars.