The second set of presentations in the NewSpace Business Plan Competition has started.
- "High-end Artificial Intelligence with 3D graphics for an end-to-end space operations solution"
- focus in on your satellite in the 3D graphics and look at its status and the status of its components.
- Complex systems models
- $169B sat market, $1B insurance
- start with services, then nano-micro sats, and then "the big boys"
- Ground changer for the operations community
Space Ground Amalgam LLC
- Inflatable/rigidized Antennas for satellites
- Bigger antennas mean more customers
- Broadband services driving demand
- 3D TV will need 6 times the data transmission
- Seeking $3.5M to fund development of two antennas
- 5 industry veterans with "130 years of combined experience"
- Partnership with Nanoracks for tests on the ISS
- Compares Old vs New inflatable
- Initial market is $1B
- Bandwidth demand requires large diameters not suitable for current launch canopies
- Demo on ISS in 3 years
- Many components bought but add techniques for precision deployment and implementation
- Precision influenced not just with dish but also by the bus and the boom
- In discussions ...