- Dennis Stone (NASA)
- Jesse Clark (San Diego Space Society)
- Benjamin Higginbotham (Spacevidcast)
- Rick Tumlinson (Earth Light Institute)
- Dr. Robert Twiggs (Moorehead State)
- talks about how he got into building satellits and the history of the CubeSat,for which he is credited as the founder.
- Cost of launch keeps going up
- Shows even smaller sat formats
- Wants students of all ages to put sats into space
- Talks about their projects.
- Started the Spaceup unconferences, which have spread to several other cities.
- Space Travelers Emporium
- Lots of materials and projects to encourage space interest in kids
- But hardly anything aimed at adults.
- Spacevidcast out to inspire adults to get excited about space
- How to get access for people who have passion for space
- Gerard O'Neill and Space Studies Institute allows people like him to get involved.
- Small steps/Giant leaps
- Present a powerful vision
- Make it real
- World Space Week
- Oct. 4-10 annually
- 3000 events, 97 nations, 1.5 million attendees, media coverage reached 350 million people